Sunday 27 December 2009

Day Eighty Eight - Blue Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all had a good time with your families. We spent the day at my older sisters house with my little nephews who were ultra excitable. Too much food, lots of lovely presents and belly ache from giggling so much, so a good time was had by all. I wore an electric blue silk dress with black pattern and black shiny leggings and these fabulous suede platforms. I had to change into more 'sensible' boots to manage out to the car through all the slush and snow-breaking my legs wasn't on my Christmas agenda!
Blue suede Irregular Choice 'Audrina' platforms

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.