Wednesday 12 August 2009

Day Twenty Six - And Then Came The Rain

I was prepared for a sunny walk today, but then the heavens opened and boy did it pour! Apparently there's trouble on the roads caused by flash flooding in the area, although it's unusually warm and sunny inbetween downpours. So I didn't venture out, I stayed put and tried to rearrange my room a little, I didn't get very far with it. I did discover these sandals though, which were hidding on top of my wardrobe. They're a little roomy (a size bigger than I usually take), I can't remember if they always have been. They have the most amazingly plush, super thick cushioned interior though.
Dusky pink 'Princess Lilani' shoes by Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.