Sunday, 19 June 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Curious Feeling 3

irregular choice curious feeling alice shoes
Today I have my final look for these Alice heels. You can find my plus size outfit here and high street here, this is my high-end set.
The shoes are Irregular Choice Curious Feeling. I wanted to bring a pattern in to this look, even though the shoes have plenty going on. It's not so scary and definitely do-able with this L.K. Bennett dress. You'll also have noticed, I went for a more formal look this time, to differ from my previous sets. I added this softly gold bag by Moschino and these dangly earrings. What do you think? Which has been your favourite look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Curious Feeling 3
Worn with: L.K. Bennett Sulan print dress, Moschino tassel Disco bag and First People First earrings.

6 comments :

  1. Oh that dress is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like this dress, even though it's much longer than I'd usually go for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You can definitely still get away with patterns with these shoes.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails