Friday 6 May 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Vivienne Westwood Stripe Mary Jane 3


Here's the third instalment for these striped shoes, combining my weekly plus size and high end looks in one. You can find my casual high street look here and a more formal outfit here.
The shoes if you recall are Vivienne Westwood striped mary jane £315. I've gone for quite a pretty pastel look with this floral dress by Studio 8. Some of their range is rather pricey, so they are investment pieces or something to stalk until sale time! It's rather pleasant to have a boutique range for larger sizes (they come in sizes 12-28) and they've been coming out with some lovely items lately. Anything for more variety in my view. I've added this cute little pink veiled headband by REDValentino, they always have the loveliest hair accessories. The scary monkey is a ring by Roberto Cavalli. Monkeys are my clowns, I'm just not all that sure about them! The ring is reasonably cute though! I finished with this little bag by Lulu Guinness with her trademark lip logo. This outfit would be great for wearing to a summer wedding. What do you think, do you like this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Vivienne Westwood Stripe Mary Jane 3

Worn with: Studio 8 'Estra' dress, REDValentino veil and heart headband, Lulu Guinness 'Amy' bag and Roberto Cavalli jewelled monkey ring.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.