Wednesday 25 May 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Delightfully Floral 2


Hola peeps! I'm back with my second look, my high street outfit and again I've opted for something a little different than my usual. I'm very sure of what I like and don't like, so I find it easy to put looks together most of the time. I don't want you to become bored though, if I keep doing similar things, so I'm popping in some alternatives that perhaps I wouldn't wear personally, but that I think work for the shoes anyway. Just a little variety for you. It's the spice of life apparently!
The shoes are Irregular Choice Delightfully Floral £94.99 and this outfit definitely took a major couple of twists along the way. In the end I went for khaki trousers with this vintage look Mickey Mouse T. I'd pop this bright bralet underneath for a pop of colour at the armholes and finished with these pineapple hoop earrings. Does this look get the thumbs up from you? Look out for my final (plus size) post tomorrow and you can see my high-end outfit here.The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Delightfully Floral 2
Worn with: Topshop Mickey Mouse tank, crochet bralet, belted tapered trousers and pineapple hoop earrings.

4 comments :

  1. Oh, I like this - it's super cool for a summer day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is a great look (although not for me, I just don't have the shape for trousers). Love the idea of doing something a little different to the norm, although I'd never get bored of your looks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.