Thursday, 24 December 2015

12 Shoes Of Christmas - Day 12

irregular choice 12 shoes of christmas
Christmas Eve already and the 12th and final day of the Irregular Choice '12 Shoes Of Christmas' challenge.  It's just flown by.
Today Tomi and I are wearing the original Santa heels, Dreamy.  It was lucky that when I first got these, I had lots to do that December so wore them quite a lot.  I don't feel quite so guilty about them sitting on the shelf, when I have had wear out of them before.  I'm just hoping for better health next year, so I can get out and live a little again!  I've totally forgotten the clothes and things I own!  I'd like to say a massive thank you to Tomi for helping out with this feature and providing me with photos each day.  It's a lot to ask to take the time out of your busy day for this, so I really appreciate it.  It was fun to do something a little different on the blog and collaborate for once.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing all these wonderful festive shoes over the past couple of weeks and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas when it comes x x x

Today I'm wearing:  Dreamy Santa heels wearing irregular choice dreamy santa heels wearing irregular choice dreamy santa heels wearing irregular choice dreamy santa heels
Today Tomi is wearing: Dreamy Santa heels wearing irregular choice dreamy santa heels wearing irregular choice dreamy santa heels irregular choice dreamy santa heels

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails