Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day 985 - Shoesday Tuesday

Wearing Irregular Choice Mal E Bow
Shoes: Nude Mal E Bow Irregular Choice 

A little later with Shoesday Tuesday this week. What do you think of these beauties?
I've wanted these lace courts for ages, so I treated myself just before my birthday. I'd say they are true to size, although on one foot my toes rub a little. They feel a little rigid in the toe area to start, but I think they'll soften up and stretch a bit. It's certainly not troublesome enough to warrant going up a full size. I'm convinced my feet have grown a little over the past few months or perhaps it's just with the hotter weather. Either way, it's worrying (although my 'size 5' friends would rejoice). Anyway, hope you're enjoying the sun-we had horrendous downpours and thunder this morning, which I found rather exciting! See you tomorrow for another 'TSGSI' post.

Fit: True to size, 4" heel.
Comfort: Like I said above, a little rigid to begin with, rubbing the top of the toes.  Irregular Choice Mal E Bow Irregular Choice Mal E Bow nude lace court shoes

6 comments :

  1. I've admired these (and the lower ones) in Schuh lots- so pretty!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've got a real 'antique' feel to them. Lovely.

      Delete
  2. I love these, that bow is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I want the green pair too but they've gone in my size : (

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.