Tuesday 7 June 2011

Day Four Hundred & Forty Nine - Rock The Boat

Shoes: Pink triple bow platforms Matalan

Another outfit from last week, can't quite remember which day. It was pretty hot anyway considering the crap weather we've had lately. I think we maybe had our summer in April and that's us for the year! I continued the nautical theme with this beautiful boat print dress, had to have it the moment I saw that fabric! I can recall just flinging all this on and getting out for a walk before the weather had a chance to change!

Wearing: Blue boat print sundress, black leggings, cardi all Primark.
Fit: True to size, buckle fastening, heel almost 5" and 1" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.