Tuesday 26 October 2010

Day Three Hundred & Thirty Eight - Oops A Daisy

Shoes: Gold daisy platforms with crystal detail Shoesone

I feel like a big, fat banana today! My skin is a mess, my hair needs cut and coloured, I wasn't digging today's outfit, but I'm fed up of pulling cute dresses out of my wardrobe then finding they don't fit. I've never worn this dress before, as nice as it is, I just don't feel good in it and I was being super lazy when deciding which shoes to pair with it. I can't remember if I caught up with last weeks posts either? I'll have to go back and check.

Wearing: White and yellow floral dress with cut out heart detail F&F at Tesco, black leggings, long sleeved black top worn underneath.
Fit: Quite generous in size, 5 1/4" chunky heel and adjustable buckle fastening.
Comfort: No issues with these.

3 comments :

  1. I have this dress, it's on my ironing pile for the evening ready to wear later in the week, as I'd forgotten I owned it 'til your post! :)
    Still really fancy tracking down a pair of the river island shoes like this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The RI pair are gorgeous and soooo comfortable. This dress just doesn't make me feel happy, I always feel a little restricted and uncomfortable in it, which is a shame because I like it in theory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These shoes look perfect. Can I ask You for something? Do you recommend shoesone? Because I want order them! and one more question, how long I have to wait for delivery?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.