Tuesday 11 October 2022

Day 1261 - Shoesday Tuesday

Irregular Choice Hot Shot
Shoes: Hot Shot | Irregular Choice 

An old pair of IC's for you today after my Charlotte Olympia glitter perspex heels last week.  Hot Shot were a style from SS11, which I found on eBay a few years later.  I was never very sure about this heel, mainly, was it too low for me?  It is quite, especially given the bigger platform which is half hidden and half  visible.  It takes the heel down to under 3", but they were such a good find I thought they were worth a try and I do really like them.Obviously I love the teddies.  Little jointed floral bears in blue and pink sewn all over the uppers and one on the back of the strap.  The strap is wide but not thick, so easily goes through the buckle, though the holes are very small, so you might struggle to find them at first (especially as there's no contrast coloured material on the back).  

As for sizing, these are true to size, probably on the generous side actually as they still fit me fine today and I'm more of a 38.5 currently.  These photos were taken in 2019, when my feet were more of a true 38.  They are the type where you rock as you walk, as very little of the sole sits on the ground.  The heel feels sturdy and the open toe isn't an annoying peep toe that pinches anywhere.  My only gripe is that green lining, it frays just by looking at it and looks worn when you've never even tried them on yet.  I have several styles from this season and they're all the same.  

Wearing: Growing Up Brave Tights, Irregular Choice x Disney Princesses - Mulan (old, previously gifted). 
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, 1 1/2" platform (half visible, half concealed). Adjustable buckle fastening on strap. True to size, if a little generous in my usual size 5/38, but not enough to size down. 
Comfort: No issues with these.
wearing printed Irregular Choice Mulan tights and teddy bead peep toe sandals
wearing Irregular Choice spiral concept heel with teddies all over uppers
wearing blue sandals with spiral heel and teddy bears sewn on uppers
wearing Irregular Choice Hot Shot SS11 spiral heeled sandals
close up of spiral heel and buckled strap on blue sandals
Irregular Choice Hot Shot sandal in hand in front of shoe shelves
close up of jointed floral teddy bear on shoe upper
close up of blue spiral shaped heel on Irregular Choice sandal

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.