Friday 30 December 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice High Hopes 1

irregular choice high hopes aw16
Hello! It's been a while since I've had time for The Shoe Girl Styles It and indeed any blog post really! Such is the way over Christmas and New Year and don't you just hate that inbetweeny period? Like I have no idea what day it is, what time it is, what I should be doing...! I'm one of those people that once Christmas day itself is over, is keen to get back into my regular daily routine and eat normal food again too! Anyway here we go styling these shoes. If you are new to TSGSI or have forgotten the routine in it's absence, then I pick a pair of shoes and make 3 outfits throughout the week for them. One is high street, one is high end and the other is plus size. I usually try and mix up the looks to give as much inspo as possible. So today, I have my plus size outfit for you.
The shoes are Irregular Choice High Hopes £87.20 (now in the sale) from the Autumn/Winter collection. I've teamed them with this Truly You dress. I swear I've used this before, but I can't find it anywhere, so perhaps just thought about it or scrapped the look, last minute! I think the bottom section and arms are sheer, but the main body is lined. I even recall discussing this, so perhaps it was just a similar dress!  I'd wear it with these cute star earrings and was a bit naughty and added this Karl Lagerfeld clutch that I've been eyeing all season. Though to be fair, it's such a good price in the sale, it's top end, high street price. I really love the airmail envelope design and it provides a much needed pop of colour, like the shoes. This is my alternative party outfit with sensible shoes, but I like it, it's cute! What do you think?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice High Hopes 1

Worn with: Lace detail dress, postcard box clutch and star stud earrings.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.