Sunday 20 September 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: LK Bennett Tamia


Hello, hope you're well today. After finding TSGSI really challenging of late, I seem to have found my stride again, which is good news. It was actually enjoyable putting it together today, instead of the usual stress and struggle.
Today the shoes are LK Bennett Tamia £275. They are a wine ('mulberry' according to the site) shade, but also come in black and have a 4" heel. I would wear them with this beautiful, full, floral skirt, also from LK Bennett and to add a bit of quirk, this Markus Lupfer jumper. Which features a sequins gnome on the front. I'd probably buy the jumper a size smaller if possible, because it doesn't look overly fitted and 'slouchy' isn't part of my look here!  I added this Vivienne Westwood bow bag, in a similar colour to the shoes to complete the look. What do you think, do you like this?The Shoe Girl Styles It: LK Bennett Tamia
Worn with:  Markus Lupfer gnome 'Natalie' jumper £295, LK Bennett Kensal floral skirt £250 and Vivienne Westwood bow bag £185.    

2 comments :

  1. Wow, that skirt is expeeeeeensive!! I found an LK Bennett skirt in the charity shop a few years ago- who knew I'd got such a bargain!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great find. I know, I think the similar Coast ones (at half that price) are costly, but yeah, this is dear!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.