Thursday 28 July 2011

Day Four Hundred & Fifty Three - Tricky Trixxie

Shoes: Trixxie by Irregular Choice

Oh dear, this was indeed the day my computer broke a couple of months back and we took it to the shop (so they could hold us to ransom for weeks-idiots)!! I decided on my technic looking heels, because I'm geeky like that. Dad and I went out for pancakes afterwards and then rushed home because the guy in the shop had said he'd phone about the computer that afternoon. Oh those were the days when we actually believed they'd do as they say! How naive were we?! And to think for a nanosecond I thought the guy was quite cute (obvious sign I don't get out much), before I noticed his oddly bleached hair and sticky out ears and the fact he looked at me like I was some bimbo without a clue; as men do when it comes to computers, cars or the dreaded mobile-phone shops. Man rant over ; ) And jeez, check out the bags under my eyes in those photos, eek!

Wearing: Obviously I can't totally recall my outfit details, can't find jewellery shots, but the dress, leggings, cardi and vest are Primark and the unicorn pearls Topshop.
Fit: I bought these a size larger but they run pretty true to size. 4 1/4" heel.
Comfort: Nice chunky heel, easy to walk in and no problems with them.

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.