Monday 27 July 2009

Day Ten - Baby Steps

I'm trying to build up my walking and exercise by going for a short stroll each day. Plus it means my shoes have the possibility of actually being seen by someone other than myself and my blog readers! Today is warm and sunny, so it was a very pleasant albeit, windy walk.
new look baby blue multi strap shoesI can still picture my excitement at discovering New Look had produced these Miu Miu style heels which were undoubtedly the shoe of S/S '07. I haven't worn them for months, but I just love that shiny, baby blue colour.

Shoes New Look
(worn with mint green lace ankle socks and black leggings)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.